PostAimbots

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Aimbots
How do you code for an aimbot? Any tutorials on how? I don't care if it's hard. I just want to get the principle. Thanks.
Lol, i swear you can't code a aimbot with that..
To hard for a beginner in D3D (i think you are a beginner, aren't you?)
Depends on how in-depth you want to get into the engine, you can do a complete engine aimbot ( without d3d at all ) or you can do a semi d3d aimbot or a pure d3d aimbot... all depends on how you go about it
But how to get the X Y Z Offsets on CrossFire? @~FALLEN~
Quote Originally Posted by darlwis View Post
But how to get the X Y Z Offsets on CrossFire? @~FALLEN~
I think X, Y and Z are called coordinates. Offsets are floats that have a 2-4 digit value.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
@CNAW28

try this code.. idk if it is patched or not but it still works for me

Code:
if (Aimbot)
{
    PushToConsole("Aimbot 1";
    PushToConsole("Aim_EnemyOnly 1");
}
@~FALLEN~
i dont think your source code will help him

check this:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...en-values.html
at least he tries to learn.
Hmmm... Are you sure that's the overall code? There's nothing else? Seems too easy, if so. I hear that coding aimbots are very difficult.
Quote Originally Posted by CNAW28 View Post
I think X, Y and Z are called coordinates. Offsets are floats that have a 2-4 digit value.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------



Hmmm... Are you sure that's the overall code? There's nothing else? Seems too easy, if so. I hear that coding aimbots are very difficult.
Lol Dude,I see on anothers games Aimbot they have X Y Z #define X 0x??????

We are just joking,if the code of @giniyat101 where true,i will have PushToConsole("All_Weapons 1");
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
@CNAW28

try this code.. idk if it is patched or not but it still works for me

Code:
if (Aimbot)
{
    PushToConsole("Aimbot 1";
    PushToConsole("Aim_EnemyOnly 1");
}
@~FALLEN~
i dont think your source code will help him

check this:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...en-values.html
at least he tries to learn.
wtf,.. aimbot over console^^ this works? i don´t believe that :O
Quote Originally Posted by Code[VB] View Post
wtf,.. aimbot over console^^ this works? i don´t believe that :O
u didnt understand the troll yet
Firstly, you know.. ? C++
Quote Originally Posted by Polter View Post
Firstly, you know.. ? C++
Yeah. But I'm still basic.
Quote Originally Posted by CNAW28 View Post
Yeah. But I'm still basic.
Than don't try Aimbot first start off with something simple memory hack
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us