String Splitting
Hello,
Okey so here is the deal. The program task is to take 50 codes including letters and numbers. Take them and insert them into a webpage(webbrowser1) witch is designed to deal with these codes(3 fields). To check if the codes is valid etc.
Here is what I got :
What this does it takes textbox1.text input(first part of code) and inserts in the first field at the website.
The to others to exactly the same.
But instead of having 3 diffrent texboxes I want it like in this pic.

If you don't understand what I'm trying to do, just ask!
Okey so here is the deal. The program task is to take 50 codes including letters and numbers. Take them and insert them into a webpage(webbrowser1) witch is designed to deal with these codes(3 fields). To check if the codes is valid etc.
Here is what I got :
Code:
WebBrowser1.document.GetElementById("Website textbox ID here").SetAttribute("value", TextBox1.Text) '
WebBrowser1.document.GetElementById("Website textbox ID here").SetAttribute("value", TextBox2.Text) '
WebBrowser1.document.GetElementById("Website textbox ID here").SetAttribute("value", TextBox3.Text) '
The to others to exactly the same.
But instead of having 3 diffrent texboxes I want it like in this pic.

If you don't understand what I'm trying to do, just ask!


