WinkCOD Mw3 Weapons

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
COD Mw3 Weapons
yO , could some one make me AWM , Desert Eagle and Knife With COD Mw3 - Red Camouflage? it would be really cool , and if possible saying GuyDx
Sorry Mate cant do this. I tried it and it lookd really bad.
Quote Originally Posted by Drugticker View Post
I'm trying to. This'll take time.
No Problem Bro
Maybe doing it Later. But @Biesi is still trying it.
May I take a Look of COD's Red Camo Guns? Haven't Played COD MW3
yet

Edit: It was Cool... working on it


This The Camo..
not good not bad
but i like razer skin anyway

I too poor to have gear
but Razer background is perfect to mod
Since Nobody can do this i want to ask if u guys could do the same weapons with a gold skin. Thanks!

Fillucky~
Quote Originally Posted by Fillucky View Post
Since Nobody can do this i want to ask if u guys could do the same weapons with a gold skin. Thanks!
I can completely replace Crossfire weapons, with custome Mw3 guns " means to replace the model and texture " , only i need are the Mw3 .SMD models with animation, reference and textures ^^

PM me for details @Fillucky
Quote Originally Posted by Vasiok89 View Post
I can completely replace Crossfire weapons, with custome Mw3 guns " means to replace the model and texture " , only i need are the Mw3 .SMD models with animation, reference and textures ^^

PM me for details @Fillucky
would you mind to show me some SS of your models mod
I hope it is Cheytac M200 Intervention
I really, really love it


I know, I suck T_T
WIP : soon il post a youtube video of ingame MW3 guns, STALKER, CSS mods etc.
@awit4ever - i think its pretty nice but if u could put "GuyDx" Text on the weapon it would be really cool
@Vasiok89 - Can u really do that? If u could change the AWM To Mw3 MSR it would be awesome...
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us