Mega Lotto Spinning Tutorial *NOT FAKE*

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Mega Lotto Spinning Tutorial *NOT FAKE*
Here Follow This Picture ^^ i dont have EC so i cant try it an fb friend gave this to me......


Thanks haha although I am not playing Mega lotto. But some missions giving lotto as a reward, it would be useful sometime. Good Job
wew...i will try 8...tnx for the guide.....
@ xmen : removing all stored guns in your bag would give u big chance in spinning ecoin lotto? how true is dat sir? tnx

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

i other words how many spin do we have here in all?
Quote Originally Posted by 71njc View Post
@ xmen : removing all stored guns in your bag would give u big chance in spinning ecoin lotto? how true is dat sir? tnx
Haha pamahiin lang yan XD parang pagpapatay ng monitor tapos spin mo XD
minsan din maniwala ako ng pamahiin LOL...kasi may nabonot din ako na tumama..di naman perfect matataas lang ung possibility....
This has been proven on the forums ..
you didn't made the tutorial

you took a picture on gameclub forums and posted it in here

well we can call you shary leecher I think
Quote Originally Posted by levin_klein22 View Post
you didn't made the tutorial

you took a picture on gameclub forums and posted it in here

well we can call you shary leecher I think
xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by josharcz View Post
Thanks!I won Red Dragon AWM!

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

3-5 i think

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

i'll bookmark this for my next mega lotto
U Can Give me some ecoins to spin to
lol sorry dont have e-coins now the mall is far from our home.
Thanks!I won Red Dragon AWM!

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

3-5 i think

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

i'll bookmark this for my next mega lotto
this method is so leaked lol
Lol I dreamed about this last night and the result was fail but that was only a dream
u can purchase ecoin thru your cellphones
I will Try it

Quote Originally Posted by levin_klein22 View Post
u can purchase ecoin thru your cellphones
oh really??? HOW??
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?