ExclamationLeechers

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Leechers
* Hey!
-I want to talk about the leechers:


1:I have seen many posts and hacks leeched from here [MPGH] in another forums.

2:In other forums they have thanks too,and the people just give the thanks to they,not to the person that make the hack.

3:I believe that anyone who is a true member of mpgh,try to always give the thanks,the rest of people just leech the hacks,post in another forum and received thanks,or just leeched and used the hack like a noob and never give the thanks.



I'm just trying to say that we should be more attentive to those who use the hacks, or try to control who can use,as a system that controls leechers etc,leaving only the people who post and help here in the forum(like member's who help,who make tutorials,and participates in conversation etc.) to download the hack.


I'm not begging for hacks,I just give my thanks to all the hacks that I use,and I think everyone should do their part.

thanks to all who read, and I'm sorry for my bad english.
Oh look, this again -_- This has been discussed already to the upteenth time. There are already multiple topics and posts along these lines.
God this has already been discussed and basically creators can't actually do anything about it leechers gonna leech thats the inernet its been this way ever since
Honestly just give up with these. 99% of people just make an account get a single post when the hacks detected and the cycle repeats.
Also, what EclypticAngelx said is true.
Never going to happen, atleast I don't think it ever would... besides I'm pretty sure people release their things realizing this would happen
what is this? like the other 30 posts forums about hacks getting patched.. you're not the first one lol..
Anyone who downloads without giving back to the creator, regardless of if they leech to another site or not, is a leecher.
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Anyone who downloads without giving back to the creator, regardless of if they leech to another site or not, is a leecher.
What if they download and never use it or distribute it
i know this has already been discussed,but everybody complain and criticize this,i'm just triyng to help!. i'm sorry if the post already exist,but everyday have more programs to avoid the leechers.
i´m just telling you guys that have much programs that you have to use the forum account, and you need to have at least 50 thank's and 100 posts (exemple) to use the hack, to test if you really participate here in the forum.


I visited another forum who was with the hacks from nico,dank and dewdew,and asked to give credit to them ,and they told me that giving credit is not a obligation.is for these reasons that I'm trying to help, and not just complaining.

I'm sorry if the post already exist!this isn't a discussion, i'm just triyng to help.
Quote Originally Posted by Tiwiks View Post
i know this has already been discussed,but everybody complain and criticize this,i'm just triyng to help!. i'm sorry if the post already exist,but everyday have more programs to avoid the leechers.
i´m just telling you guys that have much programs that you have to use the forum account, and you need to have at least 50 thank's and 100 posts (exemple) to use the hack, to test if you really participate here in the forum.
We used to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
What if they download and never use it or distribute it
That applies to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Tiwiks View Post
I visited another forum who was with the hacks from nico,dank and dewdew,and asked to give credit to them ,and they told me that giving credit is not a obligation.is for these reasons that I'm trying to help, and not just complaining.
Tell them hacks stolen from here might be modified and contain some malicious coding.
I usually trust hack directly from the developer not from thieving leechers.
Quote Originally Posted by Tiwiks View Post
I visited another forum who was with the hacks from nico,dank and dewdew,and asked to give credit to them ,and they told me that giving credit is not a obligation.is for these reasons that I'm trying to help, and not just complaining
Actually they do have to give credits.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


Actually they do have to give credits.
Yeah, but they don't give =/
Hehe ima now a Choob now, not a leecher So u dont have to worry about me (Personally i didnt know what leecher meant til very this moment)
Quote Originally Posted by jLoo View Post
Hehe ima now a Choob now, not a leecher So u dont have to worry about me (Personally i didnt know what leecher meant til very this moment)
It's not your title, it's: "Anyone who downloads without giving back to the creator, regardless of if they leech to another site or not, is a leecher."
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?