Fuck Apple

Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
Microsoft is already better then apple, this is just overkill.
I like it.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Microsoft is already better then apple, this is just overkill.
I like it.
I still like Android though .
But Apple can go die.
Good. Apple needs to die or they will rule the world
Apple ain't never gon' die

Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Apple ain't never gon' die

Microsoft gets viruses.
Apple gets cancer.
Fuck Apple.
Apple pc right or all of it?
Quote Originally Posted by iNooBiish View Post
Apple pc right or all of it?
ALL OF IT!
Hum kill apple? LETS DO IT
Yay, no applewhores anymor
I like apple , it's like sex appeal to my eyes.
I'm on my iPhone right now
It would suck if apple died then android wouldn't have any competition
Android and Microsoft are already better than Apple.
Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?