SolvedXray not work in multiplayer

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Xray not work in multiplayer
Hello
I have a problem here...Hawk,hack,platinum and nodus hacks works great but just xray fail...
When i click xray button, I see everywhere iron and diamond blocks but this is FAKE...
Take a look:
Probably the server has an xray blocker and you cant avoid that...
@SeyraPL
Quote Originally Posted by SeyraPL View Post
Hello
I have a problem here...Hawk,hack,platinum and nodus hacks works great but just xray fail...
When i click xray button, I see everywhere iron and diamond blocks but this is FAKE...
Take a look:
They have Anti-Xray installed.

/thread
Yeah just as these guys said: x-ray blocker
No. There is no way to bypass this
wrong section....
They have a plugin that makes it so that all blocks look like diamonds, gold, redstone, etc. Theres no way to bypass it, so now go get your diamonds like a real man!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?