PatchedNano Pack

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Nano Pack
Nano Theme Guns:
AK47 Nano
AWM Nano
M4A1 Nano
DSR-1 Nano
XM8 Nano
Desert Eagle Nano
Anaconda Nano
Knife Nano

Others:
QBZ95 Camo
M16 Camo
M60 Advance/Dominator

+5 Secret Gold Weapons(1 Texture Created by me)
1 Underdog Sniper
1 OP Rifle
1 OP SMG
1 Underdog Pistol (can be dual wield)
1 Melee ( I've seen alot who modded it. but I finally got the CF China one)

+1 Mooncake Grenade

Total of 17 weapons


Sorry for Bad Video quality, But we all know that Guns in item Tests are Darker, but it looks good ingame









Jotti Scan
Virustotal

Credits:
Mod-Jack for AK47 Nano
Biese- for Desert Eagle with no Texts
Sp0ng3b0b for the Rez Extractor/Injector
Squizgar for this pack
MPGH team for approving my Posts
Nano Pack - Final.rar6.8 MB · 818 downloads Scanning…
~Approved
Like em. But in my opinion, the dsr nd the xm8 are too dark...Anyway: good job
Quote Originally Posted by rlenskens View Post
Like em. But in my opinion, the dsr nd the xm8 are too dark...Anyway: good job



not that Dark, see
Quote Originally Posted by awit4ever View Post



not that Dark, see
I see. They just looked dark in the shooting range. Maybe u can still add these pictures to ur original thread too?¿
U Awesome Fuckin awesome thnx man i like all the weapons and Scar Golden i realy like it thnx man we are w8ing more G8 Job
You spelled my name wrong .. good job anyways ;D
which pack gave you squizgar? how to create .rez files?
If this gets detected, can i be banned for it?
Good job .
nice mate. can you tell me plz how to use ?
Barett Nano Stripes Dragon



Shovel Nano Stripes Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Zenkykenshjn View Post
Barett Nano Stripes Dragon



Shovel Nano Stripes Dragon

Nice, Sigh, too bad, in CF PH, I'm the only one who can mod I guess. need some group T_T
it's my first work based on your nano weapons, do not avoid the errors, I'm from CFVN
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us