Rival Factions Ribbon.

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Rival Factions Ribbon.
Currently you cannot join a Rival Factions Side due to certain issues, but here is how to still do so and receive the "Which Side Are You On?" Ribbon.

You do not need to leave your clan, just follow the instructions provided.


1. Login on the Z8Games website.


2. Click on either the Black List or Global Risk clan application link according to the one you would like to join.

Black List Link
Global Risk Link


3. Hit submit to join the clan.


4. If you applied correctly, you should receive the follow message:

"You have successfully joined the Global Risk/Black List clan.
You are now being redirected to the 'Rival Factions' event page"


5. Check here (My Profile Page) to see if you received the ribbon:


Enjoy your new ribbon. (If you do not already have it)
Thanks did it with my second account and it worked.

=D
thx it worked for me
Tyvm It's helped a lot ! i tought it's passed hehe Thanks ya (pressed)
Omg..Man I love you ..I was waiting for this Long long long time ago:::::::::
Wtf..It worked with my sargent account...and I don't work with my L account!!!!!Whyyyyyyy
Quote Originally Posted by ..x_X_x.. View Post
Wtf..It worked with my sargent account...and I don't work with my L account!!!!!Whyyyyyyy
May I see the link to the account?
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
May I see the link to the account?
vm.. i saw it today and It works
before I actually try this, will this do something to my character and such?
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
before I actually try this, will this do something to my character and such?
No nothing at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
No nothing at all.
Kk ill try this.


---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

I tried this, but I got no ribbon -.-
I joined BL Side, and I got redirected, later I checked my profile, but no ribbon.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

Kk ill try this.


---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

I tried this, but I got no ribbon -.-
I joined BL Side, and I got redirected, later I checked my profile, but no ribbon.
Check again.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Check again.
Lol yeah I forgot to comment back. My ribbon is there now Lol. It took about 2 hours to get there though.
u need to wait 1 day for u get that ribbon i think
Wait at least 24 hours before you start complaining.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?