Thumbs upLiTHiuM Plugin

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
LiTHiuM Plugin
LiTHiuM Plugin



-auto Aim
-Auto teleport to nexus at certain health %

All credits goes to LiTHiuM (founder)

Installation:
-extract swf to desktop

-drag the swf to ur address bar in ur browser!! Then Hit Enter. (ex. if u extract to desktop and if u drag it to ur address bar it will b like file:///C:/Users/Anup/Desktop/LiTHiuM.swf) And hit Enter.

-To activate Lithium press your auto fire Toogle button and move near to enemies(you can test this with small enemies)

- most probably the screen size resolution is like stretched..so if u wish for a normal view , Adjust ur browser as re size

Virus Total Scan added by Liz
Enjoy!!

Remember* This is not a god mod yet!!
LiTHiuM.rar1.2 MB · 1,750 downloads Scanning…
@prabhatec
you need to supply two virus scans, bro/brah.
I ALREADY RESPONDED, I DONO Y ITS STILL PENDING..

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg147 View Post
@prabhatec
you need to supply two virus scans, bro/brah.
i dono more about virus scan..i just got this plugin frm another forum..with virus scan..and it wrks fine for me
@prabhatec supply a second virus scan by using Jotti or something well known.
Virustotal
Jotti

Works, but note auto nexus is extremely low, and you will die if you push it too much. Mostly by medusa bombs. Works great besides that.
i cant drag this to bar, anyway help me?
If you can't drag to your bar, go to the .swf, right click, and "Open With" your internet browser. If that doesn't work, go into your URL bar and type in "file://" followed with the location on your computer not seperated by spaces, (file://c/etc)
Thanks
its really nice
It works, but I don't like the teleport. So I'm using both the plugins.
Quote Originally Posted by crossfireglitcher View Post
This is the most epic hack EVER! I dont even know how...
u mean u dnt no to use?
seems like i cant use godmode after using this swf because cheatengine couldnt find values anymore. so is it use this lithium plugin or use regular swf and godmode it?
Quote Originally Posted by prabhatec View Post
u mean u dnt no to use?
No I mean I don't know how LiTHiuM even made this... He is obviously the best RotMG hacker EVER!
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us