Thumbs upLiTHiuM Plugin

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
yup credits to him..~~ i just shared here!!
He's pretty great - gave cred here and orig release place

The only problem: With the new data, Godmodes need to be found, as they are not the same in the original swf.
he is developing a new software, which can enable god mod ON/OFF with all these features
Hello Anyone knows the AoBs for this plug in? cheat engine seems not to find the godmode values, or maibe u know another way to make god mode for this? Reply or PM me pls
Quote Originally Posted by crossfireglitcher View Post
No I mean I don't know how LiTHiuM even made this... He is obviously the best RotMG hacker EVER!
you're new. obviously.
You don't specify what the "auto fire toggle" button is, or anything really.

I'm confused with this, it's not doing anything. ._.
Where do you find the keys for auto aim and nexus health teleporter
Quote Originally Posted by sillytaz95 View Post
Where do you find the keys for auto aim and nexus health teleporter

I wish people on here actually knew how to do things by themselves...

But since you truly seem to be a noob then I'll tell you the default is "I".
I hope Lithium will repair this hack. It was one of the best out there for sure. Stupid updates!!!!
Can anyone update this for Build 123?
Quote Originally Posted by lolxddddd View Post
Can anyone update this for Build 123?
ya LiTHiuM can and if you wait around I am more than sure he will post the new hack when he is able to finish it.
Selling lithium plugin for 123 build!
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?