Thumbs upLiTHiuM Plugin

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
Selling lithium plugin for 123 build!
lol you must be trolling.

only a newb would actually think that the LiTHiuM hack was released just a day after the new build came out.
If you can show me screenshots then I will believe you and would be willing to even pay and admit that I put my foot in my mouth.

Until then I call a scam and will wait around for the public release to come out
its now patched with new version
Quote Originally Posted by cococococo View Post
its now patched with new version
Is there a new version ?
Where is the download?
Quote Originally Posted by cococococo View Post
its now patched with new version
I thought this is what this was saying.
When i use ti it wont connect to nexus!?!
Try searching for Trinity in google you will find a client just like this, but with no-clip in it.
Mine says "Connection Failed"
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?