How goliath look when you beat him..
How goliath look when you beat him..
Lol when I view this thread how come I automatically think him...I don't have any reason to thank him in this situation.
POST A SS, NOT ATTACHMENT.
POST A SS, NOT ATTACHMENT.
i dont kno how to post a ss teach me
Upload at imgur.com
take that biatch xD
Auto thanks
that's why people got 600+ thanks with one thread.
that's why people got 600+ thanks with one thread.Similar Threads
Vindictus DiscussionsHow to know when you get banned.ER 3 GeneralHow to look at you'r rep? 23 GeneralHow old were you when you found out Santa Claus is well.. 21 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatsdoes combat arms close when you try to hack? look here for the answer why
9 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsHow do you get to see the mouse pointer on the screen when you are firing his weapon!
15
