How goliath look when you beat him..

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
How goliath look when you beat him..
look kinda funny -_-
Crossfire20120421_0002.bmp1.4 MB · 24 downloads
Lol when I view this thread how come I automatically think him...I don't have any reason to thank him in this situation.
POST A SS, NOT ATTACHMENT.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
Lol when I view this thread how come I automatically think him...I don't have any reason to thank him in this situation.
POST A SS, NOT ATTACHMENT.
MPGH makes you automatically thank the person if you click on the attachment but you can't also press (without thanks) w/o giving thanks
i dont kno how to post a ss teach me
Quote Originally Posted by tntboi6 View Post
i dont kno how to post a ss teach me
go to tinypic.com
Upload your picture, then type word verification. Take the SECOND link, then copy and paste here.
Upload at imgur.com
take that biatch xD
Auto thanks that's why people got 600+ thanks with one thread.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?