How to update ?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
How to update ?
Guys ?

Can someone help me .. I was using my private hack but then when I'm gonna join a game crossfire auto-closes ..

Why is it like that ? .. Can some one help me
u have to update the pointers and offsets
just update the WeaponPointer
Weapon Pointer ? .. I updated it already .. but let me try again ,.

@DOOP
@DaRk
Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
Weapon Pointer ? .. I updated it already .. but let me try again ,.

@DOOP
@DaRk
if u updated ur pointers and offsets then check ur base..
It' still like that .. any other ?
How do u solve the x-trap problem
Quote Originally Posted by twixxxx View Post
How do u solve the x-trap problem
Recode your base
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
Recode your base
ok recode my base, alot of people said that, but what does that mean?? I mean couldn't there be a problem with the code it self?
Quote Originally Posted by twixxxx View Post
ok recode my base, alot of people said that, but what does that mean?? I mean couldn't there be a problem with the code it self?
Recode your base, man. It means that your base (Otherwise known as DLLMAIN) is detected. You must keep on revising your base until you find one that is undetected. It's a matter of trial-and-error. Keep on modifying it until it succeeds.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
Guys ?

Can someone help me .. I was using my private hack but then when I'm gonna join a game crossfire auto-closes ..

Why is it like that ? .. Can some one help me
In your case, it's probably like that because the pointers and offsets are wrong. You said that it CLOSES WHEN YOU JOIN A GAME and it does not cancel launching.
Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
Guys ?

Can someone help me .. I was using my private hack but then when I'm gonna join a game crossfire auto-closes ..

Why is it like that ? .. Can some one help me
learn coding ?!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us