Threading
I don't understand that shit on Google. I need somebody to tutor me on how to use threading.
I keep trying to figure it out from Google, but every guide on it says a different thing. I just need somebody to explain it to me, then show me how, allowing me to understand it.
My MSN is MPGH_iFacebook@hotmail.com , please add me and explain this stuff. Will attempt to pay you back somehow.
Can anybody post an example of threading too? For example, use a thread to run this code:
I keep trying to figure it out from Google, but every guide on it says a different thing. I just need somebody to explain it to me, then show me how, allowing me to understand it.
My MSN is MPGH_iFacebook@hotmail.com , please add me and explain this stuff. Will attempt to pay you back somehow.
Can anybody post an example of threading too? For example, use a thread to run this code:
Code:
Private Sub Count()
Dim i As Integer = 0
Do While True
i += 1
ListBox1.Items.Add(i)
Loop
End Sub
Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
Count()
End Sub
