Gods First Montage~

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Gods First Montage~
I'm Still Working on it So don't give me shit please. First Video So yeah o_o Lol not the Best Yet
I forgot how to add music So i just used the one youtube had XD


The effect/s are too much, Your not alone here though, my first video was like this as well but I read into a few tutorials and they started to get better. Look into having an intro as well and possibly an outro. Also which video editing software are you using because I may be able to help you out
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
The effect/s are too much, Your not alone here though, my first video was like this as well but I read into a few tutorials and they started to get better. Look into having an intro as well and possibly an outro. Also which video editing software are you using because I may be able to help you out
I Didnt Use any Program JUst Used the Youtube Editior BUt it was First Time So yeah. I tryed Vegas Pro But It Stopped working and i dont know how to use it, you know any other programs?
Quote Originally Posted by Dick12 View Post
I Didnt Use any Program JUst Used the Youtube Editior BUt it was First Time So yeah. I tryed Vegas Pro But It Stopped working and i dont know how to use it, you know any other programs?
I think you should work your way up, I did it by first doing a few simple projects with Images and making good looking slideshows on Windows Movie Maker to see how certain effects looked and how to time intro's and outro's with music.

After I was comfortable with WMM I took it a step further and moved on to Sony Vegas, and alternative to Sony Vegas is Corels suite but I prefer Sony Vegas. At first it seemed to be confusing but just looking at a few menu items and messing around with the software I have found it to be extremely easy now as everything you really need to edit with on Sony Vegas is in the context menu (right click) and selecting your options from there.

When your comfortable in Vegas moving on to Adobe Products will be you Biggest leap, but don't forget about Vegas as using Adobe products such as After Effects and Vegas in conjunctions with each other means you will be able to create great looking montages.
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


I think you should work your way up, I did it by first doing a few simple projects with Images and making good looking slideshows on Windows Movie Maker to see how certain effects looked and how to time intro's and outro's with music.

After I was comfortable with WMM I took it a step further and moved on to Sony Vegas, and alternative to Sony Vegas is Corels suite but I prefer Sony Vegas. At first it seemed to be confusing but just looking at a few menu items and messing around with the software I have found it to be extremely easy now as everything you really need to edit with on Sony Vegas is in the context menu (right click) and selecting your options from there.

When your comfortable in Vegas moving on to Adobe Products will be you Biggest leap, but don't forget about Vegas as using Adobe products such as After Effects and Vegas in conjunctions with each other means you will be able to create great looking montages.
but for Vegas Dont u haft to pay for it?
Quote Originally Posted by Dick12 View Post
but for Vegas Dont u haft to pay for it?
Almost all the software you need can be obtained via warez my friend.
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


Almost all the software you need can be obtained via warez my friend.
ugh... are you serious??
Quote Originally Posted by Dick12 View Post
ugh... are you serious??
Indeed I am serious mate
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


Indeed I am serious mate
Do You can edit this video for me? I Mean All this is Confusing as shit.:/
Quote Originally Posted by Dick12 View Post
Do You can edit this video for me? I Mean All this is Confusing as shit.:/
I would give it a shot if I had the time, I just have too many thing going on sometimes and I'm super busy this month, Sorry man.
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


I would give it a shot if I had the time, I just have too many thing going on sometimes and I'm super busy this month, Sorry man.
Oh Ok Then.,, Do u know any Free Video Editiors?
Quote Originally Posted by Dick12 View Post
Oh Ok Then.,, Do u know any Free Video Editiors?
thepiratebay.se
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


thepiratebay.se
Virus Free? And Free?
Quote Originally Posted by Dick12 View Post
Virus Free? And Free?
Free.

And just read the comments to see if its a virus.
1080p

720p

480p

360p

240p

minecraft

pacman

calculator

this video (ಠ_ಠ)
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?