About SharedTexture class

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
About SharedTexture class
I got my texture extractor nearly working but i'm missing a single class called SharedTexture.
I searched about it but I didn't find anything. May someone help me to find it.
why do you even care?? there is already a rez extractor
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
I got my texture extractor nearly working but i'm missing a single class called SharedTexture.
I searched about it but I didn't find anything. May someone help me to find it.
i think you can find more info in pack_cf_o3.dll hope you luck... + i have the source of the original extractor for lith tech jupiter enterprice BUT you will have to change some things i think (if you want it)
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
i think you can find more info in pack_cf_o3.dll hope you luck... + i have the source of the original extractor for lith tech jupiter enterprice BUT you will have to change some things i think (if you want it)
I got it already. but I was wondering how to get that class. I compiled the lib coming within the engine but it didn't work

Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
why do you even care?? there is already a rez extractor
Really? I always like to make my own tool.
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
I got it already. but I was wondering how to get that class. I compiled the lib coming within the engine but it didn't work


Really? I always like to make my own tool.
search for... lith tech jupiter enterprise in the search somebody had givven links... it is the source of NOLF and tools + source of tools
I've already searched it but without result. anyway I will try something else later. Thanks for trying to help me tho.

@Hero close this thread pls
Alright, closed upon Request.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us