CROSSFIRE TIPS ABOUT GHOST MODE !

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
CROSSFIRE TIPS ABOUT GHOST MODE !
Hello MPGHians, I have a tips on how to kills ghosts without you getting killed or damaged ( if possible ) .
Simply type /? while in game and turn all the settings to 100. Let them Maximum and 100.
Brightness, Music Must Be Maximized.

YOU NEED EARPHONES. YOU ALSO NEED TO DOWNLOAD A FILE WHICH MAKES VOLUMES MORE LOUDER.
After you met all the requirements, you can hear the ghost's breathe, slashes of knives, footsteps, and especially if their planting.
You need to listen carefully and look around your surroundings. If you successfully meet my requirements, you can successfully win in Ghost Mode without having a hard time and bad records and without using cheats.

Thank Me If I Helped You Okay ?



~I'm A Girl Yah Know And I Hate My Username
Gun sounds will kill your ears at that volume
well you can use guns with silencers like m4a1 bronze,m4a1 advance etc. that way you would'nt get killed by gun sounds.....
Quote Originally Posted by glenn john View Post
well you can use guns with silencers like m4a1 bronze,m4a1 advance etc. that way you would'nt get killed by gun sounds.....
yeah. your own gun will not if you have a silenced gun... but your teammates doesn't now that... they'll probably just shoot and shoot until they kill a ghost xD
I'm afraid of ghost.
I might got killed.
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
Hello MPGHians, I have a tips on how to kills ghosts without you getting killed or damaged ( if possible ) .
Simply type /? while in game and turn all the settings to 100. Let them Maximum and 100.
Brightness, Music Must Be Maximized.

YOU NEED EARPHONES. YOU ALSO NEED TO DOWNLOAD A FILE WHICH MAKES VOLUMES MORE LOUDER.
After you met all the requirements, you can hear the ghost's breathe, slashes of knives, footsteps, and especially if their planting.
You need to listen carefully and look around your surroundings. If you successfully meet my requirements, you can successfully win in Ghost Mode without having a hard time and bad records and without using cheats.

Thank Me If I Helped You Okay ?



~I'm A Girl Yah Know And I Hate My Username
haha gun sound will kill you! haha you can just replace the ghost files haha like the breathing with some loud songs or sound effects hahaha A GHOST SINGING ABC haha xD ^_^
yeah i agree with mahalkosiheart
yup I agree gun sounds will tear your ear off!.. xD then when you mother called you ... then you don't hear it..then suddenly your mother got angry ..she will go close beside you at the computer then suddenly punch! the fkn monitor! off.... xD joke ... =) peace haha...
Haha if you were successful with that, someone would probably kick you
or you could just use a hack with see ghost
even i don't have cheat i can kill ghost.. they even call me waller lol..
im so angry when they try to kick me because im pro in Ghost Mode... i already know all of that bro..
but nice post you can help others ..
@wfefwefwef That's Sooooo.. Obvious HAHA But Good Job Though That Can Really Teach Noobs How To Play GhostM.
I remember one time

I was playing Ghost Mode ..

Brightness of 100% x)

I was pawning them so I got 23-4 in total ..
then they kicked me haha !

BTW No Cheats
Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
I remember one time

I was playing Ghost Mode ..

Brightness of 100% x)

I was pawning them so I got 23-4 in total ..
then they kicked me haha !

BTW No Cheats
ghost players were ...... kids...... @Ryuzaki2
No. You can remove the gun sounds but I forgot on how.
Anyways, I tried my best ~_^
It's just a tip for those having a hard time playing Ghost Mode especially when they will have mission
about the Ghost Mode.

~I'm A Girl Yah Know And I Hate My Username !
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?