Quick question? please answer!!

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Quick question? please answer!!
okay basically I tried to log in with my account it logged me in blah blah blah then I quit crossfire, to go to the website to buy zp. After I bought the zp £20 worth, I ran crossfire normally logged in went to select the server, and I got hack tool detected I tried this on 2 accounts my main banned for a month and my other account banned for a month too.... Is anyone else having this problem?? And is there anyway I could get my accounts unbanned?
You weren't playing with hack, right
So Send them Support ticked and tell them that you weren't hacking
that happened to me with my 3 accounts
Quote Originally Posted by ihuntghost View Post
that happened to me with my 3 accounts
Really, What is going on ?!! and You were not hacking ?!1
By the way edit your Signature you reached 50 posts
Quote Originally Posted by Famous 4 View Post
Really, What is going on ?!! and You were not hacking ?!1
By the way edit your Signature you reached 50 posts
yea that happened to me too for no reson i got my main account ban it have like 4 bm gunz
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
yea that happened to me too for no reson i got my main account ban it have like 4 bm gunz
I didn't happen to me never
U never use anykind of hacks when playing CF? Cuz maybe u got reported and bang all accounts got 30 days ban. U wont get ban without a reason, 100% sure! So dont blame Z8/X-Trap for banning ur accounts. If u cant handdle a ban, then STOP using hacks.
End of story!
Sometimes it says I have been banned for 0 days and 0 hours and I have to wait a couple of minutes and then it works fine..but this never happened to me before..
you probably were using a REZ hack before and left it the crossfire folder, that could be a reason.
Nope I can log in on any account play it, but as soon as I purchase the zp and log in bam hack tool detected. I've sent a ticket in, and no rez hacks I dont use :/ Just gotta wait for a reply from z8 see what they say... I dunno what to do :\ and at the time I was banned I wasnt using any hacks at all? Is it something to do with gamebooster 3.5 beta because that give me xtrap error
Quote Originally Posted by Iamollie View Post
okay basically I tried to log in with my account it logged me in blah blah blah then I quit crossfire, to go to the website to buy zp. After I bought the zp £20 worth, I ran crossfire normally logged in went to select the server, and I got hack tool detected I tried this on 2 accounts my main banned for a month and my other account banned for a month too.... Is anyone else having this problem?? And is there anyway I could get my accounts unbanned?
Go to the Crossfire folder
which is /C:-Program Files (x86)-Z8games-Crossfire
You will see a folder called Report, delete it or you will get every accounts banned.
And there's no way you could help except for waiting.

Press Thank if this help
That is bug i think in crossfire.
Quote Originally Posted by bosna97 View Post
That is bug i think in crossfire.
It's not a problem, it's just because of some reports lol
Ok ok dude.
You Use Rez Hacks ? Or Rez Guns ?
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us