UnhappyHelp About Source Code!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help About Source Code!
Is Any One Here Can Give Me a Example Of Working Source Code Full List.. And How To Find Addies in DebOlly?..
Asap For Reply ?.. I Need To Know About It, So I Can Make My Own And For The Hackers Here in MPGH.. I'm Newbie In Coding So Please Help Me.. Send Me a Source Code So I Will Study It..
--PLEASE!! I DON"T NEED A LINK --
Nobody will give you a fully undetected base (only if somebody make 1 public) the bases on the forum are patched in 1 week my base is working for more that 1 month so bk of this nobody will give it to you

You can search are a lot of detected base's you can learn from there and make your's (but you need to know C++)
ahh... I Have A Question .. Is My Base Can Affect My Source Hack ? .. For Example .. IF My Base Is Randomized It Is Work?..
Quote Originally Posted by bidforpower View Post
ahh... I Have A Question .. Is My Base Can Affect My Source Hack ? .. For Example .. IF My Base Is Randomized It Is Work?..
A base is composed of a group of source codes
Holy crap :|
Whats so difficult to make an hack? "Base blah blah" .. just use an standart dll Main and an standart thread, if the thread is detected, then hook it.. => there you go with the base :|
Quote Originally Posted by Code[VB] View Post
Holy crap :|
Whats so difficult to make an hack? "Base blah blah" .. just use an standart dll Main and an standart thread, if the thread is detected, then hook it.. => there you go with the base :|
Somebody who never used C++ i am 100% he don't know what mean's "hook" and it's not so easy to make a hack if it's your first one for you is easy bk you started doing this long time ago..
Everybody need to start i am shure some time ago you asket same think's on forum ...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us