Sprite Simple Hack
Sorry guys
I did not made a hack for these days .. for some reasons
But I'm here now
#Features
No Recoil
and
Wallhack = F10
See ! It's simple
#Instructions
1. Before downloading . Make sure you renamed already your original SndDrv to SndDrv2.
2. Download and extract it on CF PH Folder
3. Open CF
4. Happy Gaming ^^
Note: If it auto closes , restart CF
If it auto closes the second time , delete my hack then download it again here then do the instructions
#Virus Scans
Ney
Ney2
#Screenshot(s) :

I'll add see ghosts and fast knife on the next release
(c)
@Ryuzaki2 ( My good and very supportive friend
( weh ? xD ))
@zhanre ( My good and very supportive friend
( weh ? xD ))
and Me ( Offsets
)
@Hero
@Austin
@Royku
@Liz
Approve ?
Bye .
I did not made a hack for these days .. for some reasons

But I'm here now

#Features
No Recoil
and
Wallhack = F10
See ! It's simple

#Instructions
1. Before downloading . Make sure you renamed already your original SndDrv to SndDrv2.
2. Download and extract it on CF PH Folder
3. Open CF
4. Happy Gaming ^^
Note: If it auto closes , restart CF
If it auto closes the second time , delete my hack then download it again here then do the instructions

#Virus Scans
Ney
Ney2
#Screenshot(s) :

I'll add see ghosts and fast knife on the next release

(c)
@Ryuzaki2 ( My good and very supportive friend
( weh ? xD ))@zhanre ( My good and very supportive friend
( weh ? xD ))and Me ( Offsets
)@Hero
@Austin
@Royku
@Liz
Approve ?

Bye .
more features on next release 


balita q magre-release si giniyat101 ulit ng isa pang klase ng menu