DetectedSprite Simple Hack

Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
Hey @Ryuzaki2 I know how to make a D3D Menu .. and I'll not share it to you xP
@Sprite just what I need bro... tanx a no recoil and wallhack Perfect
nice hack dude...I like it!!!
Not Working on Windows 7 32 bit
But how does it not work ?
sir ayaw gumana saken..ginawa ko po yung instructions mo..pero ayaw eh..nag aauto close..
@Ryuzaki™ hmmmm... y u change ur name ?! Megusta
Simple nga sprite hahaha...
Intay nyo Mag Release sila Ayawmanmik At Xmen )
I Hope In Your Next Release More Features Sprite And Good Job
Quote Originally Posted by NooBzCuTie View Post
I Hope In Your Next Release More Features Sprite And Good Job
that's why is called simple means only few features..........duhhhhhhhhhhhhh
@Sprite it always auto Closes and I follow your instructions Sprite
Nice hack..

Old account blocked for 2 days I flamed

I'm Crossfire Labs
GUmana sakin 2ng hack, Perfect! pero after ilang hours or ilang rounds, sabi, HACK TOOL HAS BEEN DETECTED 0:5:0:0 LOL.. HELP PLS
Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us