MPGH Stoner Thread

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Stoner Thread
Let's do this. Bring in all the stoners! Let's hear some stoner stories, MPGH.
stoners? there's like 5-8 people who can prove that they smoke on this website. the rest are just dumb kids trying to act cool on the internet.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
stoners? there's like 5-8 people who can prove that they smoke on this website. the rest are just dumb kids trying to act cool on the internet.
I agree with this post. People automatically think because they do drugs; weed in particular are some e-thug. I can prove that I smoke by posting my ROOR Ghostfinger bong, or my strain of White Widow.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
stoners? there's like 5-8 people who can prove that they smoke on this website. the rest are just dumb kids trying to act cool on the internet.
Do you want me to take a photo next time I buy pot?
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


Do you want me to take a photo next time I buy pot?
I don't really care.
Got-dayum. Why don't we all just have a nice time?
Smoking isn't meant to be cool. It's just meant to be used to relax. Let's kill these bad vibes.
I can say i smoke evryday after waking up, after dinner, before taking a shower, before masturbating and before sleeping ! Life is great.
I Just Smoke Weed when i have the Money and i need to Relax.
My last Blaze up was on Thursday Night, with Friend's.
I drink a lot but smoking is an entirely different level of indifference.
Quote Originally Posted by Supaswag View Post
I drink a lot but smoking is an entirely different level of indifference.
Im with you, i love drinking.
What do you drink? I'm a burbon & cola person.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason` View Post
Im with you, i love drinking.
What do you drink? I'm a burbon & cola person.
Jack and Coke.
I'd rather smoke weed than drink being blazed is better than being drunk in my opinion

I got blazed on a skateboard.
Quote Originally Posted by Indeligents View Post
I'd rather smoke weed than drink being blazed is better than being drunk in my opinion

I got blazed on a skateboard.
Amen to that bro. Hate the feeling of not being in control. Toking out us definitely better, much more mellow feeling and if u
You over do it you just pass out instead of puking.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us