Another +15 enhancement hack?

Posts 1–15 of 192 · Page 1 of 13
Another +15 enhancement hack?
Vindictus

Either Nexon restored all the hacked +15's they deleted or there's been another enhancement hack discovered. This explains the high number of +15's I've seen lately. I have a hard time believing anyone could legitimately enhance more than one +15 weapon, especially with emp stones prices the way they are. Who wants to spill the beans now?
I don't know anything this time, sadly. Been playing around with enhance but didn't find anything useful. I doubt that there's a new exploit.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
I don't know anything this time, sadly. Been playing around with enhance but didn't find anything useful. I doubt that there's a new exploit.
Last time, you knew but you didn't tell us? :/ Oh yea, keep all the teardrops and +15 gears for yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
Last time, you knew but you didn't tell us? :/ Oh yea, keep all the teardrops and +15 gears for yourself.
I had exactly one +15 wep last time. ONE. I didn't sell anything. I didn't try to make money out of it.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


I had exactly one +15 wep last time. ONE. I didn't sell anything. I didn't try to make money out of it.
Did they restore your +15?
Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
Did they restore your +15?
They were cruel and deleted it.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


They were cruel and deleted it.
GOOD FOR YOU.
now sleep
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


They were cruel and deleted it.
That's what you get for not sharing. That's karma! ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
That's what you get for not sharing. That's karma! ^^
No. That's what we got for sharing it.


---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dewdew View Post
GOOD FOR YOU.
now sleep
Soon
Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
That's what you get for not sharing. That's karma! ^^
Actually if they didnt share Nexon wouldve never found out and went to those extreme measures. And that 2nd link you put is Zephur on west.
Quote Originally Posted by HaxAttaxxx View Post
Actually if they didnt share Nexon wouldve never found out and went to those extreme measures. And that 2nd link you put is Zephur on west.
I guess that second link is legit...lol
Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
I guess that second link is legit...lol
Lol nah not even, this guys just lucky it didnt get deleted.
Quote Originally Posted by HaxAttaxxx View Post
Lol nah not even, this guys just lucky it didnt get deleted.
this might be true
I so laughed at the spider man thing.
This doesn't prove or even really suggest anything. The only +15s that were deleted from last exploit were from macro method as far as I know, they could have just been saved up.

Also: 'cause of one person that could be making this up? Did I miss somethin'?
Posts 1–15 of 192 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us