Searching for a pro coder.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Searching for a pro coder.
IMPORTANT READ ALL!
Searching for a pro coder to do bussniess with to people cuz, i know how to add guns, round skip, finish any scenario in 5 seconds,and i know a hp hack, now a pro coder should add me(skype or msn)(Skype:majd.khoury77)(MSN:Majd_khoury54@hotmai l.com) now ima deal bussniess with him but he really needs to be a pro coder(example pro in: tsearch,wpe pro, tmoney,cheat engine) these stuff are example but the program ill send it to him
waiting for one, ill be offline for like 1 week and 1 days then im online for 2 month and a half.
If you did roundskipper/adding guns yourself,that means you dont need any coder
:C

I wan't to get guns added, but I'm too poor for any of you guy's services
Packet Editing is highly illegal. So no.
WadafaK? i didnt say its packet editing althou i just said its something like numbers numbers numbers..
Quote Originally Posted by majdk View Post
WadafaK? i didnt say its packet editing althou i just said its something like numbers numbers numbers..
WPE Pro is a Packet Editor.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


WPE Pro is a Packet Editor.
i know.. lawl

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

I DIDNT LEECH IT I FOUND IT MY SELF OK? I DONT CARE ABOUT BOLOS YOU SAY IM BOLOS IN SKYPE THEN YOU SAY IM BOLOS STABBED U IN BACK GET A LIFE DUDE YOU oak#(@!*$(#*#(!@#
Imma just buy weapons off of whoever can do it the most cheaply and least suspiciously (least likely to get me banned)...
Quote Originally Posted by plwx View Post
Imma just buy weapons off of whoever can do it the most cheaply and least suspiciously (least likely to get me banned)...
im the only one who can add guns at this moment.
and im sure
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
im the only one who can add guns at this moment.
and im sure
Lemme know when you can add capsule weapons like the Mosin
Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
i agree with both of you, but more with sys, yall need to stop this, i did this, i did that.. MPGH is a community, and its suppose to be treated like that (friendships, helping each other out, and releasing hacks/glitches to public) now, with that said, its redspots CHOICE if he releases it or gives the hacks 2 ANYONE, get off his back or learn how to do it
Im not on anyones back, i was just express my opinion about what i read of him and the whole ava hackers wars. In a way he inspired me to make my own stuff but unfortunately i dont have the basic info to start because no one share the knowledge but hey no worries i have fun playing legit
WPE Pro Is A Spammer / Packet Sender , And The Rest Is Useless Since Most Games Have Patched Cheatengine ect .
Quote Originally Posted by majdk View Post
IMPORTANT READ ALL!
Searching for a pro coder to do bussniess with to people cuz, i know how to add guns, round skip, finish any scenario in 5 seconds,and i know a hp hack, now a pro coder should add me(skype or msn)(Skype:majd.khoury77)(MSN:Majd_khoury54@hotmai l.com) now ima deal bussniess with him but he really needs to be a pro coder(example pro in: tsearch,wpe pro, tmoney,cheat engine) these stuff are example but the program ill send it to him
waiting for one, ill be offline for like 1 week and 1 days then im online for 2 month and a half.
lol avoiding all the flame and rage in this thread, I'm gonna go ahead and point out that I am a professional coder and I know VB, C#, and a little bit of C++ including Python and AutoIt. I added you on Skype so if you wanna do busy, just let me know. I could care less about who found what as RedSpot could've just never showed up here to avoid all the backstabbing and tragedy. He's my friend and I love him to death(No Homo) but the way it sounds to me is that he brought all this on himself and then transferred it on to the MPGH community. On the other hand, I am very happy with @RedSpot because the A.V.A section was dead until he showed up ^_^ <3
Glad to hear that bro.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?