lol. I've made real money off Diablo 3 already

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
lol. I've made real money off Diablo 3 already
So the real money auction house came out yesterday now..
Sure it's only a $1.06 after the $1.00 transaction fee and %15 transfer fee to paypal. but still I paid 15k for these shoulders on AH that I then profited real money off of. I could see a new way for me to make even more money then I already do.

Nice, Im getting the game soon so I can make a few bucks.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Nice, Im getting the game soon so I can make a few bucks.
Why not just use the 60 dollars instead of using 60 dollars to make a few bucks?
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


Why not just use the 60 dollars instead of using 60 dollars to make a few bucks?
he might want to play Diablo also that way he's getting enjoyment and money
thats actually really cool...other games need to take from this and learn...
I can't even see the auction house because I have a "digital copy." /tire

Second class citizens for convenience, fuck you Blizzard.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I can't even see the auction house because I have a "digital copy." /tire

Second class citizens for convenience, fuck you Blizzard.
why didn't you go buy a copy from the store?
all i have to say is... RMAH +1
It'll be available 06-15 in europe
made 46 more cents
Some guy made like $100 off 1 item.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Some guy made like $100 off 1 item.
your a compulsive liar.
This is just awesome.
I am gonna steal my copy from a friend
cool. btw how much is the size of this game? i need to know thanks. i think ill get a copy next week.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?