PatchedBACKD00R - Wallhack + See Ghosts

Posts 1–15 of 139 · Page 1 of 10
BACKD00R - Wallhack + See Ghosts


I can not answer all in my threads, I have other commitments, I apologize for the inconvenience!

Features

Wallhack
See Ghosts



Image






Use a injector that is not detected!


Credits


DWrite_mpgh.net.rar47 KB · 1,602 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by jeanasd View Post
Aprado jajaja
Lol you cant approve the file. Only minions can.
First post, this is what i wanted thank you. waiting for approval..
Dave is analyzing the file, do not flood, be patient!
Yay good ^^
Very good
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post


I can not answer all in my threads, I have other commitments, I apologize for the inconvenience!

Features

Wallhack
See Ghosts



Image






Use a injector that is not detected!


Credits


Good work again mate, one day you should teach me c++ lmao only joking. Good to see you still releasing hacks with all your Commitments you have in your life.
my hack dont work ur its nessesary .net and c++?
thnx bro u the best that wat i was w8ing for only wall hack (Y)
good job a simple hak
ROFL WTH HAHAHA! 2 of my clan mates are in that picture lolo!
Hazuko and Anim3
Posts 1–15 of 139 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us