UnhappySolvedComputer Problems..

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Computer Problems..
hey guys.. ive been having computer problems.. everytime i close my computer it shuts off completely.. and i have a wireless mouse and its not working.. does any one have any ideas on why this is? my computer is a HP Processor is AMD A6-3400M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.40 GHz. 64 bit system.. any ideas why my computer isnt working.. i need to test out this new game, BlackLight Retribution. it looks pretty fun but i need my mouse to work.. please help..
Perhaps it needs to be charged, or new batteries ?
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Perhaps it needs to be charged, or new batteries ?
i always have have the computer charging 24/7 any more ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post

i always have have the computer charging 24/7 any more ideas?
if its a laptop then thats not the best thing to do, let it run down then charge it up a couple of times a week makes the battery last a few more years
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


if its a laptop then thats not the best thing to do, let it run down then charge it up a couple of times a week makes the battery last a few more years
Or, have it plugged in all the time with the battery out. Some people want to have it in because they stay in 1 place mainly and don't want the "energy saving" "battery mode".
@Lucifer

what OS?

And i presume it's a laptop and it shuts down when you close the lid...?
Quote Originally Posted by denarium View Post
@Lucifer

what OS?
like i said 64 Bit OS..
Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post


like i said 64 Bit OS..
That's not an OS. That's the bit of the computer, though it's obviously a Windows OS. OS = Operating System.
shut down problem has been resolved by me, but the mouse problem is still going strong. For computer-savvy people, I've already had her check devices/printers(no mouse), and device manager(no mouse, and no problems with USBC)
Check the settings for when your lid is closed, in Windows 7 you can find it under: Start > Control Panel > System and Security > Power Options. Make sure "when I close the lid" isn't set to Hibernate or Shutdown "On battery" and "Plugged in".

Maybe post it in the tech section?
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
Check the settings for when your lid is closed, in Windows 7 you can find it under: Start > Control Panel > System and Security > Power Options. Make sure "when I close the lid" isn't set to Hibernate or Shutdown "On battery" and "Plugged in".
I already helped with that -.-
Quote Originally Posted by denarium View Post
I already helped with that -.-
Why did you quote that to me? I didn't write that. :S
@scotbud123 I didn't quote you i quoted master. HOW DID IT QUOTE YOU?!?!?!?!?
Quote Originally Posted by denarium View Post
@scotbud123 I didn't quote you i quoted master. HOW DID IT QUOTE YOU?!?!?!?!?
I don't know.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us