Thumbs upExternal ESP Help - Solved -

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
External ESP Help - Solved -
Hi all, Here's the thing... I'm coding an external ESP for MW2.. it's almost done.. the only thing that is annoying me (besides some boxes flickering) is that when Zoomed in with an sniper, or a gun with Thermal sight, the weapon sway makes the boxes move to the wrong place, as well as the aimbot, that starts aiming at the wrong position... For close combats that's not a big deal.. but for long range its almost impossible to hit.

Some screen to illustrate what I'm saying:
 
Images



So, does anyone have any idea about what can I do to fix this?

Thanks

PS: I forgot to mention.. It happens also when I Reload...
Well, if you code it.

Then it's very strange that you don't know the problem to it.
And I am almost sure we can't help unless you give us source or snippet of the drawing / aim function(s).


Just saying that it's strange that you made it and have the same problem as the thread below you...
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Well, if you code it.

Then it's very strange that you don't know the problem to it.
And I am almost sure we can't help unless you give us source or snippet of the drawing / aim function(s).


Just saying that it's strange that you made it and have the same problem as the thread below you...
Ok.. there's a misunderstanding here.. I didn't code all of it of course... I take sph4ck's base, change all addresses and structs and remove some "unnecessary" functions.. To be honest I just coded the main function:P The others functions I've just made little changes to reduce flickering and etc. But, back to the problem, I figure that the RefDef.ViewAxis oscillates when I'm zoomed in.. I think I have to consider this.. but I'm not sure how to do it.

EDIT: I found a solution... I was using the wrong ViewAngles to map the world coordinates to the screen... But sadly, the flickering that I had solved before is back.. and it's even bigger

Thanks anyway to... well.. Thanks

/Close
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post

But sadly, the flickering that I had solved before is back.. and it's even bigger
What are you using to draw it? GDI?
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
What are you using to draw it? GDI?
I guess so...
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
I guess so...
:S
You should know that :P

(Not that I know what GDI is all about tho...)
But most use DirectX to draw. (Since it's less laggy)
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us