NA CF [Cshell.dll]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
NA CF [Cshell.dll]
If you try to onovleniya CF NA client, I get an error (because I live in Russia). Please, put the CF NA Cshell.dll
Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1482 View Post
If you try to onovleniya CF NA client, I get an error (because I live in Russia). Please, put the CF NA Cshell.dll
It's not because you live in Russia. Screenshot of the error?
It's a new protection.
There are methods to open it anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
It's a new protection.
There are methods to open it anyway.
can u tell us one way? please
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
can u tell us one way? please
Open it with a kernel-mode OllyDbg
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
Open it with a kernel-mode OllyDbg
is that a plugin for ollydbg?
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
is that a plugin for ollydbg?
Nope its not a plugin ^^
Quote Originally Posted by kloklo2 View Post
Nope its not a plugin ^^
yes it is

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
can u tell us one way? please
cmon i think you can load it..
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us