PatchedForce Hoster with Scanner [Work Better]

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Force Hoster with Scanner [Work Better]
Well, just added a scanner to it.
Credit to @master131 for helping me with the scanner. (Using his now, mine is slow)

Usage:
1: Start MW3
2: Press the Scan (Optimal, will just ensure that it scans)
3: Search For Lobby
4: Press F8
5: Enjoy

Image:

Scanner:
Just quick scan the memory for a pattern.
It will do this auto if you press F8.
So you don't have to press : Scan

Scans:
Force Hoster.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/0f78...is/1340661507/

Tutorial in case...
Force Hoster_mpgh.net.rar18 KB · 681 downloads Scanning…
Nice
Il be sure to win without lag now!!

EDIT: First!
Yeah, using the scan function to find the appropriate offset, like I did in my previous versions of my force hoster works way better than having only the offsets where you think its the correct one after 10 game restarts. =)

Great release.
Waiting for better host... Tried cheat engine first and got same result. No one I have talked with had the intelligence to solve this problem so is there anything I could do to prevent this or make it work properly? InB4 make sure you have Open Nat. Inb4 run as admin. I have tried both and they have not helped this. Does anyone else get this? I have a laptop with ethernet, no wireless, even though that might not help anything.
Quote Originally Posted by 5smashfever View Post
Waiting for better host... Tried cheat engine first and got same result. No one I have talked with had the intelligence to solve this problem so is there anything I could do to prevent this or make it work properly? InB4 make sure you have Open Nat. Inb4 run as admin. I have tried both and they have not helped this. Does anyone else get this? I have a laptop with ethernet, no wireless, even though that might not help anything.
How good is your internet connection? No matter how much you try and force host if your connection isnt up to it IWNet will switch out to another host.
Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
How good is your internet connection? No matter how much you try and force host if your connection isnt up to it IWNet will switch out to another host.
It is high-speed. I get full bars and almost no lag even with out host. I have done some research and the problem is with my UPnP settings(google UPnP test) for hosting and a detailed problem with my network's ports. This seems to be the problem.
Well good luck with that one
Erhm why would you want to be host?? The antilag will totally screw you over, unless your connection is absolutely crap.
Quote Originally Posted by iemandxx View Post
Erhm why would you want to be host?? The antilag will totally screw you over, unless your connection is absolutely crap.
For the other Tool out here, that requires that you are host?
Or just just want to change your kills or God Mode or what ever you would like to do with it

And as you said, the reduced lag. (It works)
The most fun part is: Scan for *0* in CE. And the server will be all laggy
People leave and leave
tested it yesterday works fine for me
Thanks for this.
Good Job
Does it banneble?
Quote Originally Posted by Heiko View Post
Good Job
Does it banneble?
Writing to memory or having a memory editor open while aplying IS supposedly bannable (according to steam fourms) but I have never heard of it happening. And as this isnt a well-known memory editor (like CE) and only changes the memory values for a very small amount of time it is unlikely.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gaston35 View Post
Don't work for me :s
@gaston, make sure you have the "Force Hoster" window open when you hit F8, else it won't register the command.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us