want to learn C++ and Make Crossfire hacks if so come here :D

Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6
want to learn C++ and Make Crossfire hacks if so come here :D
Hello guys i am willing to teach you C++ and help you make perfect Crossfire Hacks only.

If you know C++ already and want to learn to make hacks only you can pay me $30 (And GameCards only) We will do this thru OMM or you go first.

GameCards Incluce "Rixty, UGC, Karma Coin and some more "

But if you don't know C++ and How to make hacks I wont take no more or less than $60 And GameCards only) We will do this thru OMM or you go first.

GameCards Incluce "Rixty, UGC, Karma Coin and some more "

To learn all these i am willing to take my time and teach you. The more you want to learn the more it will be finished fast

Contact info

jeovanteleempgh@live.com
jeovante
Seriously ? ... who would pay 60$ ? -.-
Seriously ?
For 30$ i can buy a C++ Book....(I can torrent one for free too.....)
Quote Originally Posted by HaxPro View Post
Seriously ?
For 30$ i can buy a C++ Book....(I can torrent one for free too.....)
ill torrent it

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HaxPro View Post
Seriously ?
For 30$ i can buy a C++ Book....(I can torrent one for free too.....)
Can you give a Link?
prices seem a bit high
good luck finding someone who wants to buy your service
Really? do you think that someone will pay 60$ to learn making CF hacks
Even if I were a billionaire, I wouldn't pay my fuckin $30 for a hack.

I already know C++, and I'll learn how to make hacks myself. People aren't that stupid...

Either decrease the price for like $5 or just forget it.
okay guys i am making it $20 (Post only if you are offering)

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

$20 who want to make hacks only $40 For to the ones who want to learn C++ and To make hacks

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
Even if I were a billionaire, I wouldn't pay my fuckin $30 for a hack.

I already know C++, and I'll learn how to make hacks myself. People aren't that stupid...

Either decrease the price for like $5 or just forget it.
Kid, It's my Service I make the pricing who are you to judge here. $5 LOLOL so you're saying i waste 1 week of my time teaching people hacks and earn $5 Only. how about you forget it. Makes no sense .
Quote Originally Posted by Jeovante View Post
Kid, It's my Service I make the pricing who are you to judge here. $5 LOLOL so you're saying i waste 1 week of my time teaching people hacks and earn $5 Only. how about you forget it. Makes no sense
I was just telling you to decrease the money jeez...no need to rage. Did I say something that really made you this pissed?
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

I was just telling you to decrease the money jeez...no need to rage. Did I say something that really made you this pissed?
indeed, $5 --> Ofc this made me mad, Dude learning C++ from book, torrent and learning from someone who is experienced using teamviewer for a week and teaching them to make perfect hack and you're saying $5 ohh gosh. you knw it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jeovante View Post


indeed, $5 --> Ofc this made me mad, Dude learning C++ from book, torrent and learning from someone who is experienced using teamviewer for a week and teaching them to make perfect hack and you're saying $5 ohh gosh. you knw it.
Alright. Guess that was my fault.
Sorry for saying that. $5 IS too ripoff for your teaching. Make it $15-20, sorry about $5 thing. I got a little out of hand there.

I don't care how good you teach, how bad you teach, $5 is just no.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

Alright. Guess that was my fault.
Sorry for saying that. $5 IS too ripoff for your teaching. Make it $15-20, sorry about $5 thing. I got a little out of hand there.

I don't care how good you teach, how bad you teach, $5 is just no.
Thanks for understanding. And yes i made $20 For to make hacks $40 To learn all parts of C++ + Hacks.
I thought it was free xD @grannycrazy helped me a bit for nothing,but well,i give up of trying to make a hack,it's too hard,and i know C++ :s
Quote Originally Posted by SGTFranko View Post
I thought it was free xD @grannycrazy helped me a bit for nothing,but well,i give up of trying to make a hack,it's too hard,and i know C++ :s
Pay me $20 you will be perfect
Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?