Can IJJI Stop CheatEngine?

PollCan CE be stopped?
24 votes
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Can IJJI Stop CheatEngine?
Do you think that IJJI can stop Roundskippers? Or maybe patch their AVA so that we can't use Cheatengine?
well, they haven't for 3 years...

but once we get a new AC with Aeria they most likely will.
Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern View Post
Do you think that IJJI can stop Roundskippers? Or maybe patch their AVA so that we can't use Cheatengine?
it will never happen, IJJI is dead, its Aeria now bro, also with the roundskipper, godmode, name change, gun add, i think they will rush for try to patch it will it work ? idk
There are a lot of ways that they can stop CE being practical in AVA. The most obvious being making all guns, rounds, and boxes server sided. I have no idea why they haven't, I mean, surely it doesn't induce lag or impact on the strain in servers at all.

A more complex patch would be to make the values completely roaming, so that cheat tables and previous, saved, searches would not function. Basically it assigns 10, or 20 random instances that occur when you open your client. The same thing is done in COD:MW3 in terms of the hosting system; there are 12, if I remember correctly, values that influence how a host it picked; thus making it extremely hard to find which value/s you want to alter.

However, no matter what, all guns should be server sided, IJJI is just stupid leaving guns on the client.
They just need to update gameguard so it detects the 64bit version of CE too, it shouldn't be hard.
Cheat engine is usually what gaming companies block first and when they want to they will, there just lazy at the moment.
Well yes they can...
I am sure Aeria will block it after the merge ... if not that means Aeria is a piece of sh*t gaming company.
So we gotta enjoy CE till then.
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
Well yes they can...
I am sure Aeria will block it after the merge ... if not that means Aeria is a piece of sh*t gaming company.
So we gotta enjoy CE till then.
Lets hope Aeria is sh*t too

But our Hackers can still make a Awesome Bypasser which can kick the crap out of Aeria's patches Hail MPGH
rofl ,,,we need addguns.. or CE will be patched and noone will have the dual and otherweap...turn it publ plz
when i first saw that u can use CE with AVA i was like :confusedface: LOL

I know that usually anti-cheat systems always block CE...i just used it in Singleplayer games till now
Download one of the Aeria games they already own and try using CE with it. If you can, then they don't care, if you can't then yes, Aeria will stop it. And it's not that hard.

Oh and if you HAVEN'T already heard of the new anticheat system they're going to be using, if it detects any kind of cheating, like if the game crashes because of some kind of cheating error like game gaurd gives you, you will me INSTANTLY banned. Soo go ahead and use CE after the merge huehuehue

EDIT: I HOPE Aeria stops CE hackers as they are nothing but stupid. I disapprove of it and when they do, there will be no bypass or anything to fix it and I will be happy. Everyone will RQ and the game will be once again at peace. HAVING TO USE HACKS TO PLAY THE GAME IS TERRIBLE. Especially when you're good without it. Counter-hacks is what the other 30% of the community who hack use for a reason and i respect that because there are wayy too many hackers in the game. It's not even fun and I don't know why people waste there time on a free game just to hack it. Makes no sense to me. I can handle macros and even aimbots, but OPK and CHAMS is what REALLY ruins the game.
Just don't know why they are so lazy to stop CE. It's one of the easiest things to make difficult to use or block.
I always thought CE was crap but after seeing people using CE in AVA, I was shocked and started Admiring CE XD
I believe they will. Aeria will try to anything to make ava a "better" game. They are starting to ban all co-op hackers now, and I think it will lead up to the detection of CE.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us