Wall Hack <== help

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Wall Hack <== help
Here's crossfire *

when i do 45BD57+A4= 45BDFB

I get X-TRAP message ...
i need fast help pls
Use this MOV EAX,crossfir.006D05A0

then 6D05A0 + A4 = wallhack addy
if (Wallhack){
memcpy((VOID*)0x6D0644, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
}

no effect .... @-[I]fLuX
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
test ingame not storage or press alt + tab and get back to the game
i try evreything before post .. no effect..
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite View Post
i try evreything before post .. no effect..
this doesnt change the fact its 0x6D2894
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
this doesnt change the fact its 0x6D2894
This for Cross Fire FG
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite View Post
This for Cross Fire FG
i dont think it could work for any foreign cf
anyways pm me your cshell.exe
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
i dont think it could work for any foreign cf
anyways pm me your cshell.exe
crossfire.exe *
Giniyat posted the correct offset. I had to put it in a sleep with sleep for it to work yearerday
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
Giniyat posted the correct offset. I had to put it in a sleep with sleep for it to work yearerday
This isn't crossfire na cshell..

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

sleep seconds ?
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite View Post
This isn't crossfire na cshell..

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

sleep seconds ?

I put sleep(200) and its working fine. I'll be in the pc soon if u need anything else.
when you active it ? you need to active it ingame

if you active it in lobby, auto on , loggin screen it won't work
Mine is auto on.
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
Mine is auto on.
if (Wallhack){
Sleep(200);
memcpy((VOID*)0x6D0644, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
}

no effect
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us