COMBAT ARMS CRASHING.
I was on about round 5 in fireteam running at 25 FPS and i died. I used a re-spawn token and right when the bar filled up it made the noise like if i left a game, and showed the ending banner. I have been crashing like this alot and im not sure what i can do. I tried CCleaner a few days ago and i just re-installed CA. Im thinking maybe im crashing because of CA running so slowly? I put it on high priority. I wasn't using GameBooster at the time, could that be why i crashed? what can install to make it not crash? I was only using .REZ chams, no hacks. They aren't patched.
6.00 GB RAM (3.24 Usable)
32 Bit
Intel(R) Core 2 DUO CPU
2.93 GHz
INTEL(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
Thanks in advance for your help








6.00 GB RAM (3.24 Usable)
32 Bit
Intel(R) Core 2 DUO CPU
2.93 GHz
INTEL(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
Thanks in advance for your help










