SolvedGetting Started With Programing

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Getting Started With Programing
Hello Guys I Want To Learn C++ Etc To Do Hacks D3D Any Help Pls? Thanks
It will take awhile to start coding hacks. You won't learn it ina day
Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2000 View Post
Hello Guys I Want To Learn C++ Etc To Do Hacks D3D Any Help Pls? Thanks
I suggest you not to learn c++ if the only thing you want to do is to make some hacks...
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
I suggest you not to learn c++ if the only thing you want to do is to make some hacks...
What do you suggest instead of that ? I want to make hacks for crossfire, but i dont know where to start. What do you suggest me.
PS: I dont know a shit about programming or even how to make the hacks...
If the only thing you want is hacks, you are pretty much going to fail and leech 90% of the time.

PS: This thread is weeks old, dont ress.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us