HelpReskinned Weapons

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Reskinned Weapons
excuse me, i'm just a newbie....
could somebody can help me fix these skins?
all of these are only can be played in solo game....
when i tried to play any game with others, it will "connection timed out (2)."
if someone can help me, thanks a lot
p/s : all of these skin are awesome

http://www.********e.com/?7041cuqyiz4whd9
Link is blurred out. Might want to add an atatchment.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Link is blurred out. Might want to add an atatchment.

ok i'll do it

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Link is blurred out. Might want to add an atatchment.
but it's too large TT
Heres your problem. Your skins aren't multiplayer combatible. So if you join a mulitplayer game it will now work. This issue is the exact same one as the FRF2 Giraffe.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Heres your problem. Your skins aren't multiplayer combatible. So if you join a mulitplayer game it will now work. This issue is the exact same one as the FRF2 Giraffe.
but why when i using m4a1 silver, downloaded from mpgh, it work without any crashed?

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSkinz View Post
I could fix all of these files but it will be out of respect of Skin maker. If you want those skin you should ask the "Skin maker" for them. Well I know its Skin maker because of the name of file. And They're still working on SAVA.
Could you tell me name of skin maker?
Quote Originally Posted by kellerdominator View Post
but why when i using m4a1 silver, downloaded from mpgh, it work without any crashed?

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------




Could you tell me name of skin maker?
Because the M4A1 Silver I make specifically to ijji/aeria server. He told me not to named him in here, mpgh, but if you look into some old thread that I post. You will find his name. Come to think of it. @Pie, Request un-approval FN-F2000 file in old my thread please.
Quote Originally Posted by SteelSkinz View Post
Because the M4A1 Silver I make specifically to ijji/aeria server. He told me not to named him in here, mpgh, but if you look into some old thread that I post. You will find his name. Come to think of it. @Pie, Request un-approval FN-F2000 file in old my thread please.
ok, i'll try, but anw, thanks

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSkinz View Post
Because the M4A1 Silver I make specifically to ijji/aeria server. He told me not to named him in here, mpgh, but if you look into some old thread that I post. You will find his name. Come to think of it. @Pie, Request un-approval FN-F2000 file in old my thread please.
sry, but i have another question: could i use ur F2000 Navidad on aeria/ijji server without crashed?
Quote Originally Posted by kellerdominator View Post
but why when i using m4a1 silver, downloaded from mpgh, it work without any crashed?

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------



Could you tell me name of skin maker?
Because that is multiplayer combatible. You just need to edit/change a few things from the skin and it might work. I have no idea about fixing it, so that may not be the solution.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Because that is multiplayer combatible. You just need to edit/change a few things from the skin and it should work.
i'm just a newbie.... the edit/change work are too hard for me......
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Because that is multiplayer combatible. You just need to edit/change a few things from the skin and it should work.
If you ever try to do the skin even if it just fix to make it work. it's not few things.
Quote Originally Posted by SteelSkinz View Post
If you ever try to do the skin even if it just fix to make it work. it's not few things.
Well my comment was in general, I have no idea how to make skins or how to fix them. All I know is that they must be multiplayer combatible.
I could fix all of these files but it will be out of respect of Skin maker. If you want those skin you should ask the "Skin maker" for them. Well I know its Skin maker because of the name of file. And They're still working on SAVA.
It's not mine. Its skin maker I got it from a friend so I shared it here, big mistake, skin maker very pissed at that time. I don't know if it's still working.
Quote Originally Posted by SteelSkinz View Post
It's not mine. Its skin maker I got it from a friend so I shared it here, big mistake, skin maker very pissed at that time. I don't know if it's still working.
could i know his name? that still worked and awesome, too xD
i really want to thank him if i know his name...
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us