ExclamationSolvedNon-mod MC

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Non-mod MC
I have my minecraft and I installed all of the mods and stuff and have my 3 worlds and stuff.
Now I really want to play "Sea of Flames ll Super Hostile" Map by Vechs, and I want to play it by rules, meaning no mods.

I have mods installed.

I tried playing it but my "mob spawn control" mod fucked up my world, spawning ghasts and zombie pigman at day from the start point. (Overworld). Not only that, my other mods really get in my way.

Is there a way to get another copy of MC so that that version doesn't have ANY mods and my current one does?
Yes there is.

Go to your minecraftbin and make a backup of your current jarfile and forceupdate keeping the modded jar on your computer somewhere
Quote Originally Posted by L33tHaxorCod3r View Post
Yes there is.

Go to your minecraftbin and make a backup of your current jarfile and forceupdate keeping the modded jar on your computer somewhere
Lol! I can't believe I didn't think of that!
Thanks bro for helping me out.

Close @Polo @Ahmad @Nico
Closed....
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us