HelpMSVCR110D.dll Error

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
MSVCR110D.dll Error
So, i was injecting hacks like normal... i was able to inject pikamucho ( sorry if i spelled it wrong ) it worked perfectly.... ( before it was detected )

They got detected so i wanted to try the legit hot keys one... then ig ot the MSCVCR100D.dll error... so i downloaded both x86 X64 microsoft visual c++ and then now i get this error... MSCVCR110D.dll , ive never seen it before .-.



Also im running windows 7 x64 bit

Please help .-.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
You don't download the dll alone, you download the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable installer.
Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details**
This will fix your problem.
/reopened due to request.
yo rez check my topic i did everything you said and i have probly same issue if not diffrent and didnt work.
Quote Originally Posted by VVOLFY View Post
yo rez check my topic i did everything you said and i have probly same issue if not diffrent and didnt work.
A lot of people seem to be having this problem, I'm going to look into it but for now try a different hack.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
I'm going to look into it but for now try a different hack.
hmmm know of any atm ? i searched couldnt find one most are patched thanks for the fast response
I tired to search it on google, but I didn't found any MSVCR110D.dll

I found the MSVCR110.dll
Quote Originally Posted by VVOLFY View Post
hmmm know of any atm ? i searched couldnt find one most are patched thanks for the fast response
Ah, it seems that Loki's is the only working one at the moment, try checking back later.
Quote Originally Posted by DestroyerZ View Post
I tired to search it on google, but I didn't found any MSVCR110D.dll

I found the MSVCR110.dll
Read my post above.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Ah, it seems that Loki's is the only working one at the moment, try checking back later.
hmm loki is detected aswell :'(
Yes there is only MSCVCR100.dll

Its only from the hot key hack posted on here for some reason its coded wrong or something... just use the pikamucho and use the black light v1 thing...
Try doing this...

Make a separate folder, with every components needed for the hack (injector, dll, etc).

Add MSVCR110D.dll into that folder. You should have the injector, the dll of the hack and MSVCR100D.dll together in one folder. Try running the hack then.
Also, remember to run as administrator as usual.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Try doing this...

Make a separate folder, with every components needed for the hack (injector, dll, etc).

Add MSVCR110D.dll into that folder. You should have the injector, the dll of the hack and MSVCR100D.dll together in one folder. Try running the hack then.
Also, remember to run as administrator as usual.
We're looking for the msvcr110d.dll soo iunno how were gonna do that.
Quote Originally Posted by Maxlasagnia View Post
We're looking for the msvcr110d.dll soo iunno how were gonna do that.
You can find it in your system32 folder. Make sure you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributal installed.

x86 version for 32bit computers, and x64 version for 64bit computers.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


You can find it in your system32 folder. Make sure you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributal installed.

x86 version for 32bit computers, and x64 version for 64bit computers.
it's not there ._. tv?
Yeah I couldn't find it too,I have installed Microsoft visual c++ 2010 already QQ
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us