Cheat Engine not found AVA.exe?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Cheat Engine not found AVA.exe?
I've got a question,i don't know why i cannot found AVA.exe on the process list of Cheat Engine?(Eastern Asia/Taiwan Version)
I can't find the AVA.exe neither on Windows Task Manager.
So anyway to bypass rootkit of GameGuard?
Quote Originally Posted by Tom1314 View Post
I've got a question,i don't know why i cannot found AVA.exe on the process list of Cheat Engine?(Eastern Asia/Taiwan Version)
I can't find the AVA.exe neither on Windows Task Manager.
So anyway to bypass rootkit of GameGuard?
Are you on a x32 bit computer?
Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
Are you on a x32 bit computer?
Yup xD..........
Quote Originally Posted by Tom1314 View Post
Yup xD..........
Thats why...
Conitchua XD <bah, bad bad write
and how do you get it to work ?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us