I Need Help QUICKLY

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
I Need Help QUICKLY
My CombatArms just updated ad it got to the screen where it's got all the info about the update on. I pressed start and it sad this:
try deleting the ca restart ur computer then installing it again
Did u try googling it lol.
i get the same some times
Quote Originally Posted by Gnash View Post
My CombatArms just updated ad it got to the screen where it's got all the info about the update on. I pressed start and it sad this:
OK GO TO YOUR C/A NEXON FOLDER AND THERE YOU WILL FIND 3 NEW THING ONE IS A RAR FILE OR ZIP THAT SAY CRASH DUMP AND 2 MORE FILES ALSO THAT ARE NAMED DUMP OR CRASH DUMP ANY THING NAMED DUMP OR CRASH DUMP EXT...YOU MUST ERASE ,,,CARE FULL NOT TO ERASE ANY OTHER ,,DLL ECT...AND THEN YOU RESTART THE GAME.
PS; DO NOT TRY AND ERASE THE ZIP FILE OR RAR FILE RIGHT AFTER THE CRASH COUSE IT WONT LET YOU ,,YOU MUST WAIT LIKE A MIN OR 2...THIS HAS HELPED ME RESOLVE THE PROBLEM HOPE IT HELPS YOU ..HAVE AGREAT DAY...AND HAPPY HUNTTING
There are no Crash Dump or rar files there :L
I HAVE XP...OP SYSTEM
Quote Originally Posted by Gnash View Post
There are no Crash Dump or rar files there :L
I HAVE XP...SERVICE PACK 3 MAY BE YOU HAVE VISTA?MAY BE A DIFFRENCE I AM SORRY IF I CAN BE OF MORE HELP.HOPE SOME ONE CAN HELP YOU FINGER IT OUT ...HAVE A NICE DAY
if i could post my things i would but i cant cuss it will take long to be aproved
Thanks guys, i'll try reinstalling.
Quote Originally Posted by Gnash View Post
My CombatArms just updated ad it got to the screen where it's got all the info about the update on. I pressed start and it sad this:


I had the same problem.

Just clean the Prefetch file
C:\Windows\Prefetch

And reboot your computer




If you still have this error, try to install redist






Pixipixel.
get in combat arms without hacks or that shit!
Quote Originally Posted by maorsapir View Post
get in combat arms without hacks or that shit!

ITs not playable then!!!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us