is there any tutorial to do wall-hack rez (not for cfna !)
i buy cfrez from a friend and i need help to do wh ..
!
Are you planning to create wallhack cheat using rez files from CrossFire Philippines ?
Well, you're just wasting your time. Unfortunately, all rez files from CrossFire Philippines were patched. You cannot use
rez files for modding and using cheats or hacks.
Try doing it on the SndDrv.dll like Ryuzaki.
The answer to your question is YES. There is a tutorial on how to make wallhack cheat on a rez file. But I don't know where is the thread.
I'm sure @kylerease is the one who always good at making wallhack rez.
HOPE I HELPED A LOT >_~ !
PRESS +THANKS AND +REPUTATION !
IGNORE:
Originally Posted by wfefwefwef
Are you planning to create wallhack cheat using rez files from CrossFire Philippines ?
Well, you're just wasting your time. Unfortunately, all rez files from CrossFire Philippines were patched. You cannot use
rez files for modding and using cheats or hacks.
Try doing it on the SndDrv.dll like Ryuzaki.
The answer to your question is YES. There is a tutorial on how to make wallhack cheat on a rez file. But I don't know where is the thread.
I'm sure @kylerease is the one who always good at making wallhack rez.
HOPE I HELPED A LOT >_~ !
PRESS +THANKS AND +REPUTATION !
IGNORE:
did i the fuck mention crossfire ph ?
Originally Posted by BlackLite00
did i the fuck mention crossfire ph ?
You didn't mention any and you excluded CF NA, I think you have serious problems kid.
Originally Posted by BlackLite00
did i the fuck mention crossfire ph ?
can you be bigger asshole ?
He / She just wanted to help you retard...
---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------
Originally Posted by wfefwefwef
@Hero Look, @BlackLite00 saying vulgar words to me. I am so offended I'm just trying to help him...
Maybe he's one of the dummy in the universe... >_<
He should be one of the 9 year old idiots, whoos think they own the world...
Originally Posted by rabir007
can you be bigger asshole ?
He / She just wanted to help you retard...
---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------
He should be one of the 9 year old idiots, whoos think they own the world...
yea man im 15 and i own world problem ??
---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------
Originally Posted by wfefwefwef
@Hero Look, @BlackLite00 saying vulgar words to me. I am so offended I'm just trying to help him...
Maybe he's one of the dummy in the universe... >_<
sorry for being racist with you ..
i just want a little help with it
can you help me ?
im trying to do with the private server
Originally Posted by BlackLite00
did i the fuck mention crossfire ph ?
Show some respect noob.
Originally Posted by Viktor
Show some respect noob.
shut up i already apologize to him
read before post noob
Originally Posted by BlackLite00
shut up i already apologize to him
read before post noob
Noob ?
look at your posts..16
And learn some English, Maybe the ABC's
Originally Posted by Viktor
Noob ?
look at your posts..16
And learn some English, Maybe the ABC's
hahaha you so so so funny !!!
my account is stolen and im d3d coder go search : Dark Side .............................. also i register on another account on 2010 so shut up please..
Originally Posted by BlackLite00
hahaha you so so so funny !!!
my account is stolen and im d3d coder go search : Dark Side .............................. also i register on another account on 2010 so shut up please..
D3D coder with 18 posts, Bitch please
@Hero Look, @BlackLite00 saying vulgar words to me. I am so offended I'm just trying to help him...
Maybe he's one of the dummy in the universe... >_<
Originally Posted by wfefwefwef
@Hero Look, @BlackLite00 saying vulgar words to me. I am so offended I'm just trying to help him...
Maybe he's one of the dummy in the universe... >_<