[Request] TEX.rez

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] TEX.rez
Nevermind. Mods please remove this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by deedvanick View Post
It wont let me D:
It won't let you what? :O
Quote Originally Posted by CupNoodles View Post
Hey, I accidently deleted my four TEX.rez related files in my nexon folder to lower the lag in my CA, unfortunately i accidently deleted them so can anybody give me a copy of them?
I think there was on posted like this already. Try using the search button :P. Or redownload .
Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
I think there was on posted like this already. Try using the search button :P. Or redownload .
Oh, woops. Okay, I'll just redownload CA xD
Actually you have to take them out after you press start game. Why would you do this? Because CA auto reinstalls the .TEX files when you start the game. But if you delete them after you press start they'll stay deleted. (Until next time.)
your gonna reinstall I was uploading the 3 because the 4th one is 256MB so i cant upload D: Im doing this on ********* cuz I cant uplaod .rezs here for sum reason D:
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us