Knife x2 and Wallhack

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Knife x2 and Wallhack
I need a Knife x2 and wallhack source code PLZ
i made one but it gets XTrapError
U USE VISUAL C ++>?
Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
U USE VISUAL C ++>?
Yea and whats up with the caps?
Quote Originally Posted by -MAJ View Post

Yea and whats up with the caps?
I CAN HELP U IN WALL HACK JUST TEST I HAVE WALL HACK MY WALL HACK I RELEASE IT BUT NOT APPROVE RIGHT NOW..
WANT SOURCE.?OR NO.?
Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
I CAN HELP U IN WALL HACK JUST TEST I HAVE WALL HACK MY WALL HACK I RELEASE IT BUT NOT APPROVE RIGHT NOW..
WANT SOURCE.?OR NO.?
Yes that would help very much
Quote Originally Posted by -MAJ View Post

Yes that would help very much
OK I BUT SOURCE 5 MINITS AND DELETE IT OK
use release instead of debug and don't forget the credits @-MAJ
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
use release instead of debug and don't forget the credits @-MAJ
I THINK WHO NEED THE SOURCE NOT THE WAY
Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
I THINK WHO NEED THE SOURCE NOT THE WAY
shut up source C+Per he said xtrap error if u understand c++ u only copy and paste
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


shut up source C+Per he said xtrap error if u understand c++ u only copy and paste
THNX YOYOS ,,,
Really? A full source to wallhack has been posted and has over 1000 views... and you can't even find it?
memcpy((VOID*)0x6D064C, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
wallhack source but offsets for RU CF
ths mate i need to see how got the dll for hack cross fire?pls help me
I think the problem is his base is detected
man
im can help you
put get me your source code to check it
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us