Knife x2 and WallhackI need a Knife x2 and wallhack source code PLZ i made one but it gets XTrapError
Originally Posted by -MAJ Yea and whats up with the caps? I CAN HELP U IN WALL HACK JUST TEST I HAVE WALL HACK MY WALL HACK I RELEASE IT BUT NOT APPROVE RIGHT NOW.. WANT SOURCE.?OR NO.?
Originally Posted by 3D I CAN HELP U IN WALL HACK JUST TEST I HAVE WALL HACK MY WALL HACK I RELEASE IT BUT NOT APPROVE RIGHT NOW.. WANT SOURCE.?OR NO.? Yes that would help very much
Originally Posted by Lightning use release instead of debug and don't forget the credits @-MAJ I THINK WHO NEED THE SOURCE NOT THE WAY
Originally Posted by 3D I THINK WHO NEED THE SOURCE NOT THE WAY shut up source C+Per he said xtrap error if u understand c++ u only copy and paste
Originally Posted by Lightning shut up source C+Per he said xtrap error if u understand c++ u only copy and paste THNX YOYOS ,,,
Really? A full source to wallhack has been posted and has over 1000 views... and you can't even find it?