Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 1–15 of 1,206 · Page 1 of 81
Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!
Well i decided to make one,
Show off your latest menus.
Can also be good to get new idea's =D

Well ill go first:



Currently working in CA.


Lol its old, but I don't really have any newer releases YET.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post


Lol its old, but I don't really have any newer releases YET.
Looks like it was made in photoshop, same to ᴺᴼᴼᴮ's LOL
Quote Originally Posted by deathninjak0 View Post
Looks like it was made in photoshop, same to noob's LOL
Mine was made in MS Paint, not photoshop.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


Mine was made in MS Paint, not photoshop.
Yeah I know, I was talking about codernevers, but u, ya...
Quote Originally Posted by deathninjak0 View Post
Yeah I know, I was talking about codernevers, but u, ya...
But it would be pretty awesome to have a menu look like that, I mean, it is easy read.
Lol I fail at photoshop. I can assure you its not done in photoshop, but i guess think what you want.
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
Well i decided to make one,
Show off your latest menus.
Can also be good to get new idea's =D

Well ill go first:



Tabs =D
Currently DC's in CA. WOrking out the problem.
Bro, you should spread out your text there cutting each other out with there own voids.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post


Lol its old, but I don't really have any newer releases YET.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
Quote Originally Posted by DeadLinez View Post
Bro, you should spread out your text there cutting each other out with there own voids.
That was the test enviroment. Its fine in CA
And no bullshit like noob posted /
wow nice job stickied, ill post mine later when i get the sliders to work
I dont think that he psed it.
I just owned you all


Blurred part is advertisement cuz I made it for someone, but it's the same menu as the second one in my sig
My latest is in my sig.
The menu base i use for mw2 & going to be used for combat arms too (actually already finished it but still working on buttons & tabs)

Posts 1–15 of 1,206 · Page 1 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?