Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!
PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
DrawSquare(pDevice,100,10,40,20,Yellow);
struct sVertex
{
float x, y, z, ht;
DWORD color;
enum FVF
{
FVF_Flags = (D3DFVF_XYZRHW | D3DFVF_DIFFUSE)
};
};
void DrawSquare(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice,int x,int y,int w,int h,DWORD color1)
{
sVertex Veri[6] =
{
{(float)x ,(float)y , 0.0f, 0.0f, (color1-0x00888888)},
{(float)(x+w) ,(float)y , 0.0f, 0.0f, (color1-0x00888888)},
{(float)x ,(float)(y+(h/2)) , 0.0f, 0.0f, (color1)},
{(float)(x+w) ,(float)(y+(h/2)) , 0.0f, 0.0f, (color1)},
{(float)x ,(float)(y+h) , 0.0f, 0.0f, (color1+0x00555555)},
{(float)(x+w) ,(float)(y+h) , 0.0f, 0.0f, (color1+0x00555555)},
};
pDevice->SetTexture( 0, NULL );
pDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_LIGHTING, FALSE);
pDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_CULLMODE, D3DCULL_CCW);
pDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_ALPHABLENDENABLE, TRUE );
pDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_DESTBLEND, D3DBLEND_INVSRCALPHA );
pDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE );
pDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_FOGENABLE, false );
pDevice->SetFVF( sVertex::FVF_Flags );
pDevice->DrawPrimitiveUP(D3DPT_TRIANGLESTRIP,4,Veri,size of (sVertex));
}
struct sVertex
{
float x, y, z, ht;
DWORD color;
enum FVF
{
FVF_Flags = (D3DFVF_XYZRHW | D3DFVF_DIFFUSE)
};
};
void DrawSquare(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice,int x,int y,int w,int h,DWORD color1)
{
sVertex Veri[6] =
{
{(float)x ,(float)y , 0.0f, 0.0f, (color1-0x00888888)},
{(float)(x+w) ,(float)y , 0.0f, 0.0f, (color1-0x00888888)},
{(float)x ,(float)(y+(h/2)) , 0.0f, 0.0f, (color1)},
{(float)(x+w) ,(float)(y+(h/2)) , 0.0f, 0.0f, (color1)},
{(float)x ,(float)(y+h) , 0.0f, 0.0f, (color1+0x00555555)},
{(float)(x+w) ,(float)(y+h) , 0.0f, 0.0f, (color1+0x00555555)},
};
pDevice->SetTexture( 0, NULL );
pDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_LIGHTING, FALSE);
pDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_CULLMODE, D3DCULL_CCW);
pDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_ALPHABLENDENABLE, TRUE );
pDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_DESTBLEND, D3DBLEND_INVSRCALPHA );
pDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE );
pDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_FOGENABLE, false );
pDevice->SetFVF( sVertex::FVF_Flags );
pDevice->DrawPrimitiveUP(D3DPT_TRIANGLESTRIP,4,Veri,size of (sVertex));
}
If ur needing on someone to tell you where to put ur hacks even that u have a base u should not code from here.. Start with a hotkey.. I started with a hotkey. My first menu and anything d3d was Blast Hack v2.0 send fire god 1.0 and from their my Menus just changed look them up
fire god v1.0 to v2.0
Ps v1.3 was leaked and I updated to v1.3.5 and added groups and Stuff.(I rock)
FUCK YOU GOD601
I think i forgot something in that function..
ok As u read the structure.. U will notice in the Defining of Veri
it is in the same order.. Ok I want you to change 'HT' which will be the Forth thing in float in every Vertex of Veri.
change from 0.0f to 1.0f
fire god v1.0 to v2.0
Ps v1.3 was leaked and I updated to v1.3.5 and added groups and Stuff.(I rock)
FUCK YOU GOD601
I think i forgot something in that function..
ok As u read the structure.. U will notice in the Defining of Veri
it is in the same order.. Ok I want you to change 'HT' which will be the Forth thing in float in every Vertex of Veri.
change from 0.0f to 1.0f
done and you do same: meleewins@live.com
Similar Threads
WarRock DiscussionsMenu/Nomenu Showoff Thread!
12 CrossFire DiscussionsMy hack - Screenshots / showoff thread for others :)~F 29 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[HACK IDEA THREAD] For all you hacking idea
15 Combat Arms Europe HacksHack Screenshots Thread
34 Programming Tutorial RequestsIngame Menu Hack (C++)PA 6


