Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!
Posts 301–315 of 1,206 · Page 21 of 81

Originally Posted by
Solify
long live coryster Ironie FTW
Aww Solify now where goin to have to tie you up and play with your penis for saying that..
i want to show u my new menu made with my privat base:
THIS ISN'T WHIT COMBINED BASE OR ANY OTHER BASE... IT'S MY OWN

Originally Posted by
Sixx93
i want to show u my new menu made with my privat base:
THIS ISN'T WHIT COMBINED BASE OR ANY OTHER BASE... IT'S MY OWN
I like how the last checkbox item covers up most of the text on the bottom left.
It's coded by "Telekill"

Originally Posted by
J
I like how the last checkbox item covers up most of the text on the bottom left.
It's coded by "Telekill"
hehe, sorry

all the other tabs(visual,removals) don't cover it... so i let it there...

Originally Posted by
Sixx93
hehe, sorry

all the other tabs(visual,removals) don't cover it... so i let it there...
lol don't say sorry to me, it's your menu.

Originally Posted by
Sixx93
i want to show u my new menu made with my privat base:
THIS ISN'T WHIT COMBINED BASE OR ANY OTHER BASE... IT'S MY OWN
I like how the checkboxes look exactly like solifys /yea

Originally Posted by
wassup40
I like how the checkboxes look exactly like solifys /yea
/ merkd.
/nuffsaid
kthxbai.

Originally Posted by
J
/ merkd.
/nuffsaid
kthxbai.
/english
/plox.

Originally Posted by
wassup40
/english
/plox.
ledsen att jag talar inte engelska. /


Originally Posted by
wassup40
I like how the checkboxes look exactly like solifys /yea
mmhhh.... try to think... maybe i took his idea? the box with 2 line...
My Base!
Okay, from my base!
Info in my signature!


Originally Posted by
NOOB
Lol his sig is similar to yours.. he is gonna have menu base like urs -.-

Originally Posted by
NOOB
I used the header like yours!
Posts 301–315 of 1,206 · Page 21 of 81