Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 316–330 of 1,206 · Page 22 of 81
Quote Originally Posted by seeplusplus View Post
Okay, from my base!
Info in my signature!
think of your own ideas mang.
Why copy other peoples work?
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


think of your own ideas mang.
Why copy other peoples work?
Bcuz cohpy end p@shte iz funz
My menu base doesn't have colors worked out yet
I'll post a pic when It's done
Quote Originally Posted by fukojr2 View Post


Bcuz cohpy end p@shte iz funz
My menu base doesn't have colors worked out yet
I'll post a pic when It's done
Do you like mine?
Quote Originally Posted by seeplusplus View Post
Do you like mine?
To be honest, I don't like it. Tabs I have realized are not my thing. I like mouse click and folders, also with key activated. And I don't like the colors
Quote Originally Posted by fukojr2 View Post


To be honest, I don't like it. Tabs I have realized are not my thing. I like mouse click and folders, also with key activated. And I don't like the colors
Ideas for the colors?
Menu base:

Lemme finish up mine and we'll see.
SHowoff thread - spam thread
Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
SHowoff thread - spam thread
vocal =! spamming the thread
Everybody else =! following the thread
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
and then, i'm the one who copyed something.... i like your/mine sprite...
Quote Originally Posted by Sixx93 View Post
and then, i'm the one who copyed something.... i like your/mine sprite...
Found on google so anyway i never said u copied anything.
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post


Found on google so anyway i never said u copied anything.
u sayd i copied solify checkboxes....
Quote Originally Posted by Sixx93 View Post
u sayd i copied solify checkboxes....
Oh yea well u did anyway i didnt copy u i got it off google mofo.
Posts 316–330 of 1,206 · Page 22 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us